Friday, July 18, 2014

Shanghai Suzy Lipstick Colours and Swatches


My encounter with these amazing lipsticks by Shanghai Suzy


I am just going to jump straight in and declare my love for this amazing lipsticks! As  makeup artist, I carry a plethora amount of liptick with different shades, colours and finishes so really there are no reason why I should be buying more lipsticks.  The motivation for  this purchase
is because it's on sale and I wanted a lipstick collection for myself however I think I will be adding these babies in my kit :)

So I contacted Amanda from Rouche Boutique and purchased all the Shanghai Suzy lipstick colours she have available. She mentioned that it  received good reviews and it is quite pigmented and long lasting. The day arrived for me to test the product. And OMG!! It's AaaHmazIng! It was such a dream to work with. And yes the pigmentation is superb and even though it is a matte formula it has a bit of a creamy consistency. Both of the models commented on how creamy it feels against their lips and the smell is just delicious.  

I went a bit crazy about this product and did some swatches.  I just love the colours, especially Miss Maxima, burnt orange. I have been on a hunt for an awesome orange lipstick and I think so far this would be my favourite. Here are the swatches. Hope you like them as much as I do. 

Also, if you are wondering if I have tested these lipsticks on myself the answer is yes. My lips loved them. After 3 hours of talking and drinking I must say the staying power is quite impressive. It is a shame that I forgotten to take photos of Shangai Suzy lipstick in action. But not to worry, it's on our bucket list. Oh before I sign off, a massive shout out to my sis for lending me her perfect lips. 

Makeup and photography by yours truly.

Till next time!

Jo C 


With Gloss
Miss Amy , Baby Pink without gloss

Miss Sophia without Gloss

Miss Sophia with Gloss

Miss Melissa

Miss Melissa

Miss Maxima

Miss Maxima

Miss Sarah Jane

Miss Sarah Jane

Miss Simone

Miss Simone

Miss Kitty 

Miss Kitty 


Miss Tegan 

Miss Tegan


No comments:

Post a Comment